Facility video surveillance
Real-time intelligent automation for video surveillance
Integrated safety measures which include centralized video surveillance and management systems are widely adopted. CCTV cameras and in some cases, drones, collect data on traffic movement, assets, crime and public safety. Security personnel monitor video footage and respond to real-time events, however, tracking every individual's activity in crowded spaces is almost impossible. AI can detect attributes of persons or objects and automatically recognize movement, condition, and context to prevent suspicious activity and increase safety. This solution can be used to enforce measures related to COVID-19, such as social distancing.
- Too many video-feeds to monitor in real-time
- Manual review is time-consuming and fault-prone
- Critical events are missed as humans lose 95% of their ability to maintain attention to discern significant events after 20 minutes
- Opportunity to collect huge amounts of data (e.g. cameras or drones) generated during the building materials production process
- Quick reaction to rule-breaking events, such as motion detections
- Easy to search patterns across time and locations
- Detection of a high number of objects and the ability to trace them
- The use of AI in the form of computer vision in combination with cameras at the construction site might mitigate risks and reduce the number of accidents greatly
- Support building engineers to find tools faster
- Increase safety in operating construction machinery
- Facility Managers and CCTV Operators curate examples
- BrainMatter views real-estate related assets, such as airports, building, facilities, shopping malls and construction sites
- Facility Managers and CCTV Operators review new data
- BrainMatter learns to interpret the quality checks, ensuring parts are in the correct locations, with the right shape, colour or texture and are defect free
- BrainMatter interprets anomalies
- Retrain BrainMatter on changes
- Facility Managers and Security Operators define the rules
- BrainMatter initiates actions
- Evaluate actions and extend
- Acquire data from camera’s and distribute captured data for annotations
- Video and image analysis by a domain expert leveraging model assisted labeling
- Leverage AI trained models for an instant reality check against norm. Augment work orders with better insights and immediate action
- Deploy an AI powered interface in your existing and new cameras
- Expand and scale your digital intelligence at the edge
- Continuous improvement and feedback loop
Want to see this use case in action?
We’d be happy to demo BrainMatter to youThe intelligent automation platform for visual asset monitoring and inspection.
Asset-intensive industries require an integrated physical and digital view of assets, equipment, buildings and processes. BrainMatter provides a platform for intelligent automation of tasks that follows a perceive - decide - respond pattern.
Request a demo and find out how to improve the quality of life and work by offloading repetitive & time intensive tasks to machines.