Intelligent automation for cabinet inspection
Owners and Operators of industrial cabinets need to ensure that components are correctly registered and compliant with mandatory health and safety regulations throughout the entire asset life cycle.
- Large numbers of manual inspections required due to incorrect registered cabinet content
- Lack of insight into cabinet installed components prior to a Field Technician arrival
- Inability to resolve issues proactively
- Lack of reliable cabinet insights from previous, similar work orders
- Inadequate communication of relevant cabinet learnings to other Technicians
BrainMatter captures, detects and localizes cabinet related issues and initiates an immediate action when the condition is not meeting the norm. If a defective component requires replacement the Technician can now more efficiently identify the appropriate part to be substituted and make it available for the remainder of the maintenance process. Intelligent automation for cabinet inspection drastically reduces work tickets, leading to a decrease in time and costs.
- A proactive approach to asset management
- Real-time identification of anomalies
- Decreased inspection lifecycle
- Keeping pace with new regulations and providing equipment integrity
- Reducing cost and service downtime
- Decreasing post-inspection workflow and increasing reaction time to reported issues
- Field Technicians curate examples
- BrainMatter views cabinets and other components inside
- Field Technicians review new data
- BrainMatter learns to interpret cabinet content
- BrainMatter interprets anomalies
- Retrain BrainMatter on changes
- Field Technicians define the rules
- BrainMatter initiates actions
- Evaluate actions and extend
- Acquire data and distribute captured data for annotations
- Image analysis by domain expert leveraging model assistant labeling
- Leverage AI trained models for an instant reality check against norm or regulations
- Implement the Intelligent Automation solution in the field
- Expand and scale transfer knowledge throughout organization and ecosystem
- Continuous improvement and feedback loop
Want to see this use case in action?
We’d be happy to demo BrainMatter to youThe intelligent automation platform for visual asset monitoring and inspection.
Asset-intensive industries require an integrated physical and digital view of assets, equipment, buildings and process. BrainMatter provides a platform for intelligent automation of tasks that follows a perceive - decide - respond pattern.
Request a demo and find out how to improve the quality of life and work by offloading repetitive & time intensive tasks to machines.