Create higher quality products faster, while reducing the risk of failure and injury
Manufacturing operations aim to deliver the highest quality during the production or assembly process. Over half of quality checks involve visual confirmation to ensure parts are located correctly, have the right shape or colour and are defect free.
BrainMatter automates the quality inspection process, bringing real business value to enterprises.
- Improving prediction accuracy, consistency and real-time results across a range of products
- Eliminating quality problems at the edge
- Decreasing the number of checks performed by experts
- Increasing worker safety and their ability to comply with ever changing health and remote working regulations
- Running production 24/7 without interruption
- Ease of use with a 100% browser based user interface, shortening time to value
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Machine Operators curate examples
- BrainMatter views assembly parts, products and assets
- Machine Operators review new data
- BrainMatter learns to interpret quality checks e.g. ensuring parts are in the correct locations with the correct shape, colour or texture and are defect free
- BrainMatter interprets anomalies
- Retrain BrainMatter on changes
- Machine Operators define the rules
- BrainMatter initiates actions
- Evaluate actions and extend
- Acquire data and distribute captured data for annotations
- Video and image analysis by a domain expert leveraging model assisted labeling
- Leverage AI trained models for an instant reality check against norm. Augment work orders with better insights and immediate action
- Implement your AI powered application in the field
- Expand and scale your digital intelligence throughout your organisation and ecosystem
- Continuous improvement and feedback loop
BrainMatter intelligent automation for visual quality inspection metal casting
Want to see this use case in action?
We'll gladly show you BrainMatter in action
The intelligent automation platform for visual asset monitoring and inspection.
Asset-intensive industries require an integrated physical and digital view of assets, equipment, buildings and process. BrainMatter provides a platform for intelligent automation of tasks that follows a perceive - decide - respond pattern.
Request a demo and find out how to improve the quality of life and work by offloading repetitive & time intensive tasks to machines.