Infrastructure video surveillance
Real-time intelligent automation for video surveillance
Integrated safety measures which include centralized video surveillance and management systems are widely adopted. CCTV cameras and in some cases drones, collect data on traffic movement, assets, crime and public safety. Security personnel monitor video footage and respond to real-time events, however, tracking every individual's activity in crowded spaces is almost impossible. AI can detect attributes of persons or objects and automatically recognize movement, condition and context to prevent suspicious activity and increase safety. This solution can be used to enforce measures related to COVID-19, such as social distancing.
- Too many video-feeds to monitor in real-time
- Manual review is time-consuming and fault-prone
- Critical events are missed as humans lose 95% of their ability to maintain attention to discern significant events after 20 minutes
- Collecting large quantities of data (e.g. cameras or drones) generated during the building material production process
- Faster response times to rule-breaking events, such as motion detections
- Easily identify patterns across time and locations
- Detecting high numbers of objects and the ability to trace them
- Using computer vision in combination with cameras at the construction site to mitigate risks and reduce the overall number of accidents
- Supporting infrastructure workers to find tools faster
- Increasing safety during infrastructure inspection and maintenance
- Asset manager(s) / CCTV operator(s) curates examples
- BrainMatter views assembly parts, products or assets
- Asset manager(s) / CCTV operator(s) reviews new data
- BrainMatter learns to interpret surveillance areas and patterns, like crime prevention, employee monitoring, security and safety and social distancing.
- BrainMatter interprets anomalies
- Retrain BrainMatter on changes
- Asset manager(s) / CCTV operator(s) define rules
- BrainMatter initiates actions
- Evaluate actions and extend
- Acquire data from camera’s and distribute captured data for annotations
- Video/ image analysis by domain expert leveraging model assistant labeling
- Leverage AI trained models for instant reality check against norm or plan. And augment work orders in IBM Maximo with better insights and immediate action
- Deploy your AI powered inference in your existing/new cameras
- Expand and scale your digital intelligence at the edge
- Continuous improvement and feedback loop
Want to see this use case in action?
We’d be happy to demo BrainMatter to you
The intelligent automation platform for visual asset monitoring and inspection.
Asset-intensive industries require an integrated physical and digital view of assets, equipment, buildings and process. BrainMatter provides a platform for intelligent automation of tasks that follows a perceive - decide - respond pattern.
Request a demo and find out how to improve the quality of life and work by offloading repetitive & time intensive tasks to machines.