Infrastructure video surveillance
Real-time intelligent automation for video surveillance
Integrated safety measures which include centralized video surveillance and management systems are widely adopted. CCTV cameras and in some cases drones, collect data on traffic movement, assets, crime and public safety. Security personnel monitor video footage and respond to real-time events, however, tracking every individual's activity in crowded spaces is almost impossible. AI can detect attributes of persons or objects and automatically recognize movement, condition and context to prevent suspicious activity and increase safety. This solution can be used to enforce measures related to COVID-19, such as social distancing.
- Too many video-feeds to monitor in real-time
- Manual review is time-consuming and fault-prone
- Critical events are missed as humans lose 95% of their ability to maintain attention to discern significant events after 20 minutes
- Collecting large quantities of data, from cameras or drones, generated during the building material production process
- Faster response times to rule-breaking events such as motion detections
- Easy identification of patterns across time and locations
- Detecting high numbers of objects and the ability to trace them
- Using computer vision in combination with cameras at the construction site to mitigate risks and reduce the overall number of accidents
- Supporting infrastructure workers to find tools faster
- Increasing safety during infrastructure inspection and maintenance
- Asset Managers and CCTV Operators curate examples
- BrainMatter views assembly parts, products or assets
- Asset Managers and CCTV Operators review new data
- BrainMatter learns to interpret surveillance areas and patterns e.g. crime prevention, employee monitoring, security and safety and social distancing
- BrainMatter interprets any anomalies
- BrainMatter retrains according to changes
- Asset Managers and CCTV Operators define the rules
- BrainMatter initiates actions
- Evaluate actions and extend
- Acquiring data from camera’s and distributing captured data for annotations
- Video and image analysis by the domain expert, leveraging model assisted labeling
- Leveraging AI trained models for an instant reality check against the norm. Augmenting work orders in IBM Maximo with better insights and immediate action
- Deploy your AI powered interface in existing and new cameras
- Expand and scale your digital intelligence at the edge
- Continuous improvement and feedback loop
Want to see this use case in action?
We’d be happy to demo BrainMatter to you
The intelligent automation platform for visual asset monitoring and inspection.
Asset-intensive industries require an integrated physical and digital view of assets, equipment, buildings and processes. BrainMatter provides a platform for intelligent automation of tasks that follows a perceive - decide - respond pattern.
Request a demo and find out how to improve the quality of life and work by offloading repetitive & time intensive tasks to machines.