- This event has passed.
Data Driven Organisation Masterclass
December 17, 2019
The potential of Big Data keeps growing. During this master class on the 17th December you will learn to integrate Big Data into your organization’s strategy and to make better decisions faster.
The McKinsey Global Institute (MGI) report ‘The age of analytics: Competing in a data-driven world’ shows that the range of applications and possibilities with big data has grown and continues to grow.
Given the rapid technological progress, the question for many organizations is how they can integrate new opportunities into their activities and strategies – and how they can position themselves in a world where analytics transcend entire industries. You are probably aware of the potential, but how does your organization become a data-driven organization? During this master class Data Driven organization you will receive insights and answers from experts.
Themes covered include:
– Data and analysis strategy: creating extra value with data
– Data and Artificial Intelligence: combination of theory and case
– Data Governance: properly organize and manage the organization
– Process Mining: improve existing processes
– Cultural change: from resistance, to change, to motivation
Jasper Wognum will run a session during the day, take a look at the full agenda and register here.