Client Success Specialist
We are an innovative technology company that specializes in Software as a Service (SaaS) products. Our flagship products, Inspech Digital Road Inspection and Seagull Surveillance are designed to tackle real-world problems and transform industries worldwide. Our unwavering commitment to excellence, customer satisfaction, and staying ahead of technological advancements sets us apart as a leading AI technology company. We’re passionate about success.
Who We're Looking For:
As a Client Success Specialist you will be helping our current and future B2B clients and their end users, as well as new customers to identify, prioritize and manage implementation needs, including training needs to achieve successful customer onboarding, product adoption, and continued engagement.
The Client Success Specialist role is a customer-facing, remote-first position responsible for building and maintaining long-lasting relationships with our global B2B subscribers, further evolving Account Management workflows and ways of working and onboarding new B2B clients for our flagship products.
We’re looking for a motivated team member who is a professional and genuine communicator, has a technical aptitude, and has the flexibility to help with a variety of projects in a dynamic scale-up environment where change is the only constant. If you have a passion for delighting customers and enjoy collaborating on new ideas with industry leaders, this is the role for you!
Your role and responsibilities.
- Help customers with onboarding of the software
- Provide in-depth online guidance and support to customers on the use of the software
- Assist customers with the use of software, troubleshooting and finding solutions to unforeseen issues
- Engage accounts through regular strategic touch-points to drive product adoption and continued engagement
- Manage and update tickets submitted by customers
- Create and manage software knowledge base content for customers to use including user guides, how-to articles, and demo videos
- Collaborate with the technical team to plan, track and implement any development requirements for the customers
- A Bachelor's Degree is required. A degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Communication or a related field is preferred
- This position requires at least 2-3 years of experience in SaaS Customer Success or a similar field
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Can master new technology quickly, and effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
- Can build effective account relationships and establish a user feedback loop that reports to the development team requests for product enhancements
- Can work cross-collaboratively and communicate effectively with different personalities and job functions
- Can manage simultaneous subscription onboarding for multiple clients
- Excellent phone, verbal, and written communication skills
- Critical and creative thinking skills - looking to improve inefficient processes
- Excellent time management skills with reliability
- Speaking Dutch is an advantage
- A sense of humor and a desire to interact with people
What we offer.
- An open culture with many opportunities to work with cutting-edge technology
- Inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- A cutting-edge office environment with LED walls, gym, sauna, nightclub, and a fantastic view of the Amsterdam Houthavens
- A delightful opportunity to enjoy drinks together after work
- Room for personal growth and initiative
- Competitive salary package, participation in the pension plan, and 25 days of paid leave
- All the benefits of a scale-up company and a future option to participate in our success
We invite you to join our team and help us shape the future of AI-driven SaaS products! If you are a driven sales professional with a keen interest in technology and a talent for fostering relationships, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Ready to apply?Upload your CV and cover letter here and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
We allow expert human inspectors to clone their knowledge in a digital counterpart and share the resulting digital inspector with others as a software service.
In the future the application of technologies like deep learning and AI will allow us to spend less time on repetitive tasks and shift our attention to making changes that impact the sustainability of our environment and natural resources.