JOIN OUR TEAM
Our digital inspectors perform visual inspection tasks based on the latest and greatest in ML technology. Our pipelines process huge amounts of images and video to automate the tedious work of surface inspection and object tracking. However, we don't want to bother our customers with the technology stack. They use a range of SaaS products with intuitive user interfaces. We focus on inspection solutions for the infrastructure, smart cities, and manufacturing markets.
As a frontend developer, you’ll be a core player in the development of digital inspectors. You'll work in a team of skilled experts with a sharp focus on growth on a worldwide scale. We value everyone's opinion and expect our new hires to bring something extra to the table, both on a personal level and as a professional. We will provide fresh challenges and opportunities to apply (and expand!) your problem-solving and programming skills, with plenty of room for your ideas. All this in the dynamic and high paced environment of a scaleup company in the heart of Amsterdam.
We challenge you
- To join one of our product teams and work closely with the product owner to identify customer needs and propose the most effective way to address them
- To think from the perspective of our customers
- To contribute to the team spirit by conducting code reviews and mentoring interns and junior members
We ask for
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluency in standard frontend technologies such as (Object-Oriented/Functional)Proficient in React framework,
- Highly composable, readable, testable, and efficient code
- Experience with scrum and agile development
- A high level of knowledge regarding the development of front-end web/template components and reactive programming.
- A relevant completed higher education
- An interest in the application of ML technologies
- A sense of humor and a desire to interact with people
- Get a competitive salary based on your experience
- You get 25 paid vacation days
- You can combine working from home and in our office
- You have the opportunity to keep learning, researching, and improving your skills
- You benefit from the perks of a rapidly growing company that's expanding internationally
- Expect freedom and autonomy as a team on how to approach problems and direction
- Be part of a positive, encouraging, international work environment with an open culture
- We have an attractive employee incentive plan available once you've made yourself indispensable
- Your pro-activeness and social skills
- Your team spirit and how you value everyone's opinion
- Your ability to have a long-term vision, and a keep-it-simple attitude at the same time
- How you understand that machine learning is ultimately all about humans
- Your ability to look at technical products from the perspective of an end-user
Ready to apply?Upload your CV and cover letter below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
We allow expert human inspectors to clone their knowledge in a digital counterpart and share the resulting digital inspector with others as a software service.
In the future the application of technologies like deep learning and AI will allow us to spend less time on repetitive tasks and shift our attention to making changes that impact the sustainability of our environment and natural resources.